www.blowerproof.co.uk is owned and operated by Ecomerchant Natural Building Materials Ltd (ENBM Ltd) Registered Office: Garner Street Business Centre, Garner Street Stoke on Trent ST4 7BH Telephone: Registered in England. Company No. 08638873. VAT No 183 0922 11.
This web site, and the information which it contains, is the property of Ecomerchant Natural Building Materials Ltd and its affiliates and licensors, and is protected from unauthorised copying and dissemination by UK copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Blowerproof Liquid and its associated names, Blowerproof Liquid Brush, Blowerproof Liquid Spray, Blowerproof Liquid Roller and Blowerproof Liquid Membranes are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hevadex Bvba, Belgium.
ENBM Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. Names, addresses and email addresses are collected for order deliveries and from those wishing to join our mailing list. We will use only the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for two reasons. To process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. We will not disclose this information to any third parties without your written consent except for necessary delivery details in the case of a few suppliers who ship product directly to you.
The information we will collect about you is that only supplied during the process of ordering from us whether by phone, mail-order or website.
You can check the information that we hold about you or send us changes to that information by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We do not pass on your email address to any third parties. You can remove your name from our email list by amending your account details.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, you should email us on email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies used on this website are as follows:
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us to understand how visitors engage with this website. It enables us to view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with the website so that we can improve it.
- Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site and target our marketing.
- These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
- Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can find out more about Google analytics and its policies athttp://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting your use of this website – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across websites you use, visit this Google page: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookies set by the site. This website uses an ecommerce system that sets cookies to track user sessions and the contents of your shopping cart, as well as user registration and logins on the site. These are an essential part of the website’s normal functioning, and some parts of the website may not work if they are blocked. These cookies are not used in connection with any other websites